My First Year in Bluebells

My mother wanted that I should be in Bluebells. My brothers were admitted in Bluebells so I had to give the test and cleared the exam. On my first day, I went to the reception with my mother. Then ma'am told me my class and sent me with a volunteer. I was very excited. When I went to class I met my class teacher. She was Ms. Pradnaya ma'am. It was her first year in Bluebells as well. I introduced myself. Later, the entire class introduced . I made several friends. They helped me to make up what I had missed as I joined school after 20 days. They helped me to adjust. Everyone was very kind to me. They supported me. I participated in several class assembly. I made visit to Japanese School it was a wonderful experience. We used to have several outdoor activities. Many a times my friends moms use to come when ma'am was absent or she had some work. I use to like that. My favorite period was maths and eagerly waited for it. During end of the year we had our annual day. I was one of the narrators.That was a very proud moment as I represented my class in front of so many parents. This was my first year in Bluebells.

Thank you all. You all have been very good with me.. 

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

A Curious Murder

My responsibilities

Nectar and poison