First Birthday Party invite

Last year, my best friend Arshia Dutta called me on her birthday party. On her birthday I called her to wish her. Then, she invited me to her birthday and in evening I went to her birthday party. We went to Mc. Donalds. When I met her, I gave her gift and then we danced with her. We played musical chair and musical statue. I was determined to win and I won. Then, we danced till we were tired. After that we chatted. Then, she gave toffee and we got ready for cake cutting. My friend cut the cake and then she gave me. We put the cake on her face. I helped her to clean her face. After that we had cake and snacks. Then she gave us return gift and we returned. Next day, I told her how much I enjoyed at the party.

I was really happy as it was my first birthday party invite.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

A Curious Murder

My responsibilities

Nectar and poison