My responsibilities

I am Elder sister, having twins younger brothers hence have many responsibilities. It is my job to take care of the house and my brothers when my parents are not at home as my grand parents are also aging. It's m responsibility to study on my own as my parents are working. Being a good daughter and sister, teaching my brothers manners is also part of my responsibility. Not talking to strangers is also one of my responsibility so that the house is safe. Sometimes I need to give my brothers work so that they study. Now its part of my daily routine. Everyone has their own pile of responsibilities that needs to be followed to have happy and prosperous family and friends circle. Hence, we should take our responsibilities seriously. 

Comments

  1. Very nicely expressed yourself at this age. Good luck keep writing

    ReplyDelete
  2. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Very nice... Keep writing Arshia

    ReplyDelete
  4. Excellent beta.God bless you.Your thought,your skill,your patience,Your heart everything is reflected here.I will eagerly wait for your next post.I wish I could reach you soon to give a sweet hug to my sweetheart.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Good Luck Sweet Heart... Keep It Up :)

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

A Curious Murder

Nectar and poison