First Day in my New Class

It was 5th April I woke up and got ready for school. I was promoted to class IV. It was a new session! When I reached school, we went to our old class. Then our old teacher came and said good luck to each one of us. Then she had some work for us to do and then we went to IV-D. We went to our class and was introduced to our new Class teacher Ma'am Juhi. First, she asked us to sit anywhere. Then she told us her name and gave us a short introduction about herself. She told us about her past experience in other school. Then, we were asked to decide the rules for class and asked to submit our books. After that we ate our food as it was lunch time. Then we played games. After that we discussed about the monitors and boards, We did not realize when the school got over. We were late by 10 min. It was a fun day. 

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

A Curious Murder

My responsibilities

Nectar and poison