How it started

My Name is Arshia. I am 8 years old. I want to become a very good and renowned author. But, I use to love to read books only. My mother told me to write synopsis of what I read and also to write articles. But I never listened to her. Once, she narrated a short story of her that she wanted to become a journalist, but she could not as her interest was to read books only. That helped her improve her speaking skills. Whereas, my dad use to write during his childhood hence had good writing skills. She also told me that one should not work for what they don't want to be. I realized my mistake. So now I started to write what my mother said. 

Comments

  1. Good luck Arshia.. God bless you.. I wish to see you as a successful author..

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

A Curious Murder

My responsibilities

Nectar and poison