Lost in the Forest

I was feeling very sleepy. My mother tucked me in the bed. Out of the blue I had a dream. I was in a vert dirty smelly street. Just then a small girl came on the street. She held a basket of fruits. A moment later, a plump old lady came and gave the girl a bowl of rice. The lady told the girl to give those presents to her grandmother. I was astounded, there was not even a house! I followed her. After a while I lost her I was in a forest. There at a distance I saw a pack of wolves. I carefully crossed the path. I walked a little more and then a host of sparrows tweeted loudly. I ran away and saw a flight of birds flying high. While I watched them, a man walked to me and gave me a catch of fish. I walked and saw a band of musician drumming loudly. I ran away. A kennel of dogs followed me. I saw a ship. I jumped into it. The ship moved on its own. I saw a group of island when I came to the shore, I saw a pack of hounds guarding the shore. I stealthily got away from them. Then I saw a murder of crows. I decided to follow them. They made me reach the zoo of wild animals near my house. I was very happy. Just then somebody woke me up. So it had been a dream. 

Comments

  1. If you continue to write like this ,the day is not far away when you will earn name as well as fame.
    Keep writing.

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

A Curious Murder

My responsibilities

Nectar and poison