My First overnight Trip from school

My first overnight Trip was very exciting. We went to Bharatpur by Bus. It was 2 day trip during the end of February. I woke up early and got ready. Wore a green sweater and black jeans. My grandmother gave we some cake that was made by her. My mother had come back from hospital after 4 days as she was not well. I was very happy but on the other hand wanted to stay with my mother. She told that I should be happy and enjoy myself on trip. I took my bag and prayed for my mothers quick recovery to god. Then, I went with my dad and he dropped me to school. We were around 30 students and 4 teachers. On our was, I chatted with my friends. When we reached, we ate lunch and went to Keledeo National Park and there, we saw many birds and we also saw a leopard. Then, we went to hotel had some snacks. Then we watched the puppet show. After that we ate dinner and danced to the beat. Quite tired, we slept. Next day we woke up, got ready, and had our breakfast. Then we got our bags and sat in the bus. We went to Deeg fort and learnt about the lives of kings. After that we left for Delhi. On our way back we chatted, sang songs etc. Our midway we stopped for lunch. Once we reached school. Our parents were waiting. I told them everything and they were very happy.

Comments

  1. Wow.... God bless you and fullfill your dream with all wishes.

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

A Curious Murder

My responsibilities

Nectar and poison