The Land of the pixies

I woke up early because my back itched. I got out of my bed and looked in the mirror. I could n't believe my eyes! I had wings! I was thinking I was in a dream. But then I realized I was not dreaming. I was overwhelmed at the thought of having beautiful, silver, glittery, white wings. When I was thinking how to use the wings, a beautiful tiny small pixie appeared. I was anxious to have two surprises at the same time. She looked very beautiful and excited. She told me that she had been watching me from heaven and was very surprised by my innocence. So she gave me a gift only for today. She exclaimed it was her birthday so she had invited me to the land of pixies. We flew over white clouds and over the beautiful rainbow. We came to the doors of the magical land, First we went to meet the queen pixie. She was ecstatic to see me and suggested to have a very big party as they had never had one. I was so thrilled that I excitedly agreed. We played on the pixie slides and flew over unseen lands. Then there was a very finger licking delicious cake. We all ate cake and at last the queen pixie suggested me that it was time to leave. She left me at my home. She then told me to give the wings back to her. I was very disappointed at the thought of letting the wings go. But I agreed, She took the wings and went back. I told my friends about the pixie land and they were fascinated!

Comments

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

A Curious Murder

My responsibilities

Nectar and poison