A review of When I was a boy by Ruskin Bond

When you are an adult ,seeing the world using our own eyes becomes difficult.But children are free to do so.Ruskin Bond remembers his days as a child and penned it down on paper.He tells his experience as a child and a teen.We can see the difference between his and our lifestyles very clearly.What I really like about the book is how vividly Mr Bond remembers and describes his childhood.This book is an inspiration for me as it teaches me to follow my passion and work for achieving my goals from today.His thirst for writing took him to England where he wrote his first book.This book teaches me to spend time with my loved ones.It teaches about the ups and downs of life and how to battle it.What really astounds me is how great Mr Bond was at making friends.He reveals the twists which he added to real instances of his life to create a totally new story.A true delight for his readers,this book is his mini-autobiography.If I could change anything,I would change the fact that Mr Bond did not spend a lot of time with his mother.Hence,he might have not got to know his half-siblings that well.But,he did not follow the wrong steps taken by his mother.I chose this book tells about the life of a famed author.This book nudges and encourages us to spend more time with nature by the soft touch of its calm and sound words. This is a great book and I would like to recommend it to everyone for reading.

Comments

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

A Curious Murder

My responsibilities

Nectar and poison